Popular Ads Overall
- Vintage Japanese Type Charcoal Sad Chimney Iron (JCI_01-0718-67) (32 views)
- Japanese Vintage Cast Iron Carp Fish Statue Koi Okimono (GPK_01-1017-98) (24 views)
- 70’s Vintage Anatomy Microscope from Japan (HMM2-01-1117-68) (22 views)
- MITCHELL 300 antique Reel (21 views)
- Vintage Large Size Chinese Box Style Padlocks (VP_02-0117-28) (20 views)
- Antique sewing machine (17 views)
- Antique Indola Ceiling fan (13 views)
- Antique Sad Iron (10 views)
- Vintage Wooden 4×5 Large Format Field Camera (LFC_02-0717-15) (10 views)
- Antique Candlestick Phone (9 views)
1960s Citizen Homer Para Shock Phynox (CHM_02-0118-88)
Citizen Homer Para Shock Phynox 19 Jewels men’s watch still in good working condition with silver dial, acrylic crystal and faux leather strap. Perfect piece for vintage watch collectors. This is a beautiful vintage watch for your daily wear, also makes an excellent gift!
Case, dial and bezel overall finish with some signs of used, the dial do have some dirt spots, crystal with minor scratches but not affected overall appearance. The back case with minor scratches. For more photos please refer to https://flic.kr/s/aHsmmFcygD. Photos will be part of description, please take a good look before made any decision.
Movement: Manual winding
Crystal Material: Acrylic
Case Material: Stainless steel
Case size: 34mm excl. crown
Band material: Faux leather strap
Service history unknown. Please be mindful, for the vintage watch with many decades of wear and use, overhaul or maintenance service will be recommended, in order to ensure the lasting reliability and accuracy of your timepiece.
PRIVATE SALE WITHOUT ANY FORM OF GUARANTEE!
SOLD AS IS, NO RETURN / REFUND.